Lush BBW


Lush BBW

The purpose of this blog is to show what all those size zero fans are missing out on.

Too many people believe you have to be super skinny to be sexy and I have heard too many people say you there are no sexy plus sized women.

Here you will find some women that prove that is wrong. Most of the women I will put here are those that I have seen or admired for some time.

Evidence that CURVES ARE SEXY!

Saturday 21 August 2010

Passionate Penny

Penny is gorgeous classy BBW. Standing at five foot two with a sexy size 18 body and a busty 40DD she is wonderful sight. Her eyes alone are something to admire. When I look at her pictures I cannot believe that she is her early 40's. A sign that she has looked after her body well in my opinion.
She describes herself as being build for pleasure rather than speed and I think this goes with the feminine, sensual and seductive way that she presents herself.



www.passionatepenny.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment