Lush BBW


Lush BBW

The purpose of this blog is to show what all those size zero fans are missing out on.

Too many people believe you have to be super skinny to be sexy and I have heard too many people say you there are no sexy plus sized women.

Here you will find some women that prove that is wrong. Most of the women I will put here are those that I have seen or admired for some time.

Evidence that CURVES ARE SEXY!

Sunday 22 August 2010

BBW Suzy

Suzy is a good example of a mature BBW. With a natural 42HH chest Coventry based Suzy is one for the busty fans. I like Suzy because she reminds me that sexy curves are not defined by age. There are also many younger ladies that would consider themselves lucky to have a bust like Suzy.
Definitely earns the nickname BraBuster.

BBW Suzy has since retired

No comments:

Post a Comment